We packed a lot in to #SideStage15 and we had to sacrifice a number of ‘thank yous’ at the end in order to finish up on time. It speaks to the quality of the panels on the day that we found ti tough to stick to the schedule fully. That’s what we’re telling ourselves anyway. . .
So, the following deserve our thanks. More likely do also so if we’ve forgotten anyone, do shout.
- Thank you to those who attended on the day. Your involvement and engagement made the whole day worthwhile from our perspective. Seeing the value in what we had put together was an amazing feeling and we’ll hopefully do it again. . .
- Thank you to all our contributors.
- Thank you to our contributors that sat on panels during the day. Your willingness to be involved and give freely of your time and experience is what gave the event value for our attendees.
- Thanks to Martina Quinn from Alice PR for helping us spread the word.
- Thanks to Ciamh McCrory and Darragh Doyle for their insights into the world of social media for events.
- Thanks are due to Ann and Vanessa in Eventbrite. They’re good event people and nice people to boot.
- Thanks to Paul in Fingal County Council for the support & help.
- Thanks to Teresa, Eamonn, Barney and the team in Draíocht. They made everything easy on the day and nothing was an issue.
- Last but not least, thanks are due to everyone on our Team for helping make this happen, including Martin, Mags, Elaine, Siobhan, and Marian.
The day went quite well. We’re likely to go again. . .